• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Still going to Vermont

Milwaukee Riders

rickyracer said:
Is anyone from Milwaukee wisconsin going to vermont ? still looking for some people to ride with.

Sir Racer ---

The Wisconsin BMW Club will have a good showing at Vermont. I would invite you to check out our members at one of our monthly meetings. (The first Friday night of the month, at the VFW in New Berlin) That will give everyone an opportunity to get to know each other, before leaving on a cross-country trip.

Our message board and web page are at
Wisconsin BMW Motorcycle Club #10

From North Chicago...

I'll be going to VT via Toronto.

Not sure if I'd go through Chicago, or take a ferry from Port Washington, WI yet.

I'm near Great America Six Flags, Gurnee, IL

ride to vermont

Yea fellow riders I was wondering what day are you planning on leaving. like to get together some time before the big ride.

Ricky

Definition of Northern Route

... meaning you'll go through
- Green Bay
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Sudbury

OR go through Sarnia?

P.S. Ricky I haven't figured the days yet, however, I've got my room booked from Sunday July 16th (subject to change). If that date stays, then I'll be leaving on Saturday. This is all in the air for me yet.

ride

montauk ; glad to see replys; I think hwy 17 thru sudbury. I probably wouldnt be able to leave untill tuesday the 18 after work. where do you have a hotel booked

ricky

hotel

I've got reservations at the Holiday Inn from Arriving 7/16 & Leaving 7/23. Once I know for sure, I'll only keep those dates, and release the rest. It's just I don't know when exactly I'll be reaching there.

Yesterday, I was looking at express ferry ride cutting through lake michigan from milwaukee to Muskegon. But of course, if I go through Sudbury, I'll stop either at Salt Ste. Marie or Sudbury and then in Toronto before making it to Burlington. I may have a friend that would want to tag along from Toronto.

Last edited:
ride

Howdee montauk; I have taken that ferry across the lake twice very nice but from muskegon its a very good days ride just to the bridge. then a half day or less to sault ste marie. nice roads to ride on. I think it would be just as fast to ride up wi. coast then into mich. done that lots of times.

ricky

Back