• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alpine White 2017 R1200RT

I think the red RT would look better without the matte black nose and all the stickers.

P90268559_highRes_bmw-r-1200-rt-style-.jpg

Mmmm
I like it... stickers though.. meh...

At least the color is nice and the decals are fairly subdued.
The dark wheels help to further soften and balance the look.

I've seen worse color combos on these recently.

Now that I look at it again... that is das sport version, wit das kleiner vindscreen, und das goad calipers....

Looks similar to the 2014 K1600GT Sport but the K1600 was more orange.

071113top-i.jpg

You're right.. didn't think of it.
It's like they recycled the thought.
But on the K16, the front decal was even more... ummm.... noticeable/prominent/bad, and the nose looks almost glossy black.
On the RT it's more of a matt gray.
K16GT Sport doesn't work as well as the RT Sport for me.

Anyway
To each theri own.

I think there is no hope for the orange-red RT. The color just sucks. Here is a good looking red RT.

I like the Iconic paint jobs BMW offered in the UK. 100 of each model.

I don't think we will see paint jobs like those mass produced from BMW.

We're lucky if they paint all the panels.

I think there is no hope for the orange-red RT. The color just sucks. Here is a good looking red RT.

red-uk-400.jpg

I agree, that black nose piece makes it look like a Honda. Not that they are bad bikes, far from it, but it's too Japanese looking. Glad I have the white one..:dance

Back