Thread: Any Tech-Days on the horizon / potential to host? (Mid-Tenn)

Question Any Tech-Days on the horizon / potential to host? (Mid-Tenn)

Hey All,

I have been lurking for a bit , and have thoroughly enjoyed being an MOA member (), and was "THIS" close to making it to last years Annual Rally, but then life said - yeah, no! () (work,kids, you know the drill) ...

Anyways - I am taking ownership of my own repairs and maintenance lately and was wondering if there was / is any area to request or help plan (?) for a tech day? ()

I am new to wrenching on a BMW, but have always been in charge of my own vehicular repairs within reason, plenty of bike experience just not BMW. In my new found (2.5 yrs ago?) "forever bike" I found I need a bit more "ed-u-ma-cation"... would love to hear from some experienced gear heads, especially in the mid-tenn area.

Actually id love to have 3-10 bikes show up at my house one afternoon for a Tech Day, but I would likely NOT be the one to lead any such training, as I am just getting my feet wet. (thankfully not with oil or brake fluid - yet!)

Soooo... Any tech-savvy takers in the Mid-Tenn Area? I am in Spring Hill, TN. I have a platform lift, a two car garage, air compressor, pretty decent assortment of tools, and - (potentially scotch if we get super technical and need the proper troubleshooting mental lubricant!). (Bed, Couch, Floor space etc - will of course be provided if the need arises! - Ride Safe!)

My ride is a 2007 BMW R1200RT.
    My project re-build is a 1974 Honda CB200T
    Last edited by belthasar; 06-12-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Changed title to include location

Welcome belthasar

At some point, many of us have had the life gets in the way situation...just the way it goes sometimes

Are you a member of a local club? If not, here is a link to the club listings. An opportunity to locate folks in your area who may have , or welcome an opportunity for a host of a tech session.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/?page=clublisting
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait