• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New BMW in Nebraska

Scout416

It took me 7 motorcycles, but my 8th is a BMW. Probably the safest thing I have ever let friend talk me into doing...LOL

YLDN8407.jpg

@PGlaves, no promises. Having been born and raised (moved up here 10 years ago) in Texas, your Big Bend area is a place I would like to get to on this bike.

Welcome

It took me 7 motorcycles, but my 8th is a BMW. Probably the safest thing I have ever let friend talk me into doing...LOL

View attachment 61702

Welcome, whereabouts in Nebraska are you located. I am also a Texas transplant. I moved up here in 1988 for my job, long since retired ans decided to stay. I'm on my 5th BMW, a 2013 R1200R.

Andy - Omaha

Andy,

Good to hear from a fellow Texas transplant. We are in Grand island.

-Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy,

Good to hear from a fellow Texas transplant. We are in Grand island.

-Mark

Great, I was talking to Jim a the Omaha BMW shop to see if he might know who had the red XR. He thought it was in Grand Island. I work part time at the shop occasionally, so perhaps I'll see you sometime if your in the shop. Enjoy the ride.!

Andy

Looking forward to it. Next schedule stop at the shop will be on the way to the rally in Tomah

Back