Thread: Come join us for a ride

Smile Come join us for a ride

It's locked in! We fly to the US from Australia on Friday. Our bikes are in Long Beach awaiting our arrival and the start of the adventure.
    Some of you may have seen the previous post or our Facebook page - Endless Roads.

Our first full day on two wheels is Sunday 21st May and it will take us from Long Beach to Paso Robles CA. Part of the ride is from the iconic Rock Store on Mulholland Highway, through Ojai, along the Maricopa Highway and Lockwood Valley Road, then on to a lunch stop at Tina's diner in Maricopa. Google Map Link

If anyone would like to join us for this section of the ride or possibly just catch up for coffee or breakfast at the Rock Store, we would love to say g'day in person.
    We aim to be at the Rock Store at around 9 am (depending on LA traffic) and depart around 9:30 or 10. This section of the ride is about 180 miles and should see us at Tina's Diner at around 2pm.
    Mark Hubble
    2015 - R1200GS Black Storm Metallic
    Sydney, AUSTRALIA

Fortes fortuna iuvat
    2800 mile ride for breakfast is a little far for me but welcome to the Americas and safe travels.