• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMWRA rally who's going?

Bmwra

Going up to legs for lunch or breakfast than for some off road go to wilderness state park and go check out the rustic cabins? Would love to go to the rally but have to be in Washburn Wisconsin at that same time

RA Rally

I have room booked. and plans to go with a post rally trip to Mackinac island. then up and around lake Michigan back home. but due to conditions beyond my control, i have to leave my options open.

I was there for a site visit this past weekend. A beautiful site, lots of grass for camping and right across the road from Lake Michigan.

I flipped a coin and am instead going to the AMA annual Vintage Days rally in Lexington, OH. First time. Sounds like a lotta fun.

NC crew

Coastal Carolina BMW Riders will have several going. John Moore is even going early to rope off a Carolina camping spot.

Back