Thread: Tapatalk login issue

Tapatalk login issue

I can't login into forum via Tapatalk. I can log on and off via web, but same username and password fails with Tapatalk. Any ideas?

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhackleman View Post
    I can't login into forum via Tapatalk. I can log on and off via web, but same username and password fails with Tapatalk. Any ideas?
    This comes up from time to time. There is a few threads on the goings on. Have a peek here- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...Tapatalk-login And......at the bottom of this page.
    Let us know how you make out.
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    This comes up from time to time. There is a few threads on the goings on. Have a peek here- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...Tapatalk-login And......at the bottom of this page.
    Let us know how you make out.
    I think I have it resolved. I think there was some sort of password caching issue between Web browser, smartphone and iPad. Once i was able to get login into tapatalk from phone, then worked everywhere.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhackleman View Post
    I think I have it resolved. I think there was some sort of password caching issue between Web browser, smartphone and iPad. Once i was able to get login into tapatalk from phone, then worked everywhere.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200