• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Tapatalk login issue

bhackleman

I can't login into forum via Tapatalk. I can log on and off via web, but same username and password fails with Tapatalk. Any ideas?

This comes up from time to time. There is a few threads on the goings on. Have a peek here- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?86026-Tapatalk-login And......at the bottom of this page.
Let us know how you make out.
I think I have it resolved. I think there was some sort of password caching issue between Web browser, smartphone and iPad. Once i was able to get login into tapatalk from phone, then worked everywhere.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I think I have it resolved. I think there was some sort of password caching issue between Web browser, smartphone and iPad. Once i was able to get login into tapatalk from phone, then worked everywhere.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
:thumb

Bumping an old, but newest, thread on the issue.

Since even this thread is several years old, most of the suggestions in the linked thread(s) which are even older don't seem to apply. I've gotten 3 threads deep, and keep getting referred deeper, the last link I looked at was to info from 2011. This isn't really helpful.

Does anyone know if there is a permanent break to using Tapatalk (i.e. it just doesn't work anymore), or do I just have to try and keep using old, out of date, troubleshooting tactics?

Reasons for using Tapatalk include:
  • better reading interface than a mobile browser - no need to zoom in and pan to read a post
  • ability to flip between multiple forums
  • easier to post content on mobile

:banghead

I did a quick check of the current members who were using Tapatalk. There are about 50 members currently logged in and 10-11 of them are use Tapatalk. So, the tool works...I just don't know to what extent the others are work fine or not.

Back