• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K75 rider here!

K75solo

Thought to join BMWMOA on a trial and look forward to the helpful banter. I'm in Northeast Wyoming and I have only seen one other K75 riding through Gillette but haven't yet been able to track that rider down. I bought a retired psychologist's 1988 K75C with 160k ORIGINAL miles on it. I now have 170k. He rode it up to northern Canada and was the original owner. Except for the Kona shock to replace the broken original, this is a completely stock bike. It runs great though maybe a little loose and "broken in," you might say. I acquired a 1995 standard K75 with a lot fewer miles as a backup for the day the C gives up the ghost. I intend to display it in my living room when that happens.

BTW, my buddy and I rode to the Redmond, Oregon rally in 2001. His buddy met us there, Greg Feeler, whom I see is the director of this year's rally. Can't say I'm surprised as he struck me as highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He knew BMW motorcycles intimately.

Kevin

Attachments

• ontheroadsml (2).jpg
    ontheroadsml (2).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 33
  • devilstwrsml.jpg
    devilstwrsml.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 34
  • k75lowsml.jpg
    k75lowsml.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
Welcome! Nice bike, nice scenic background, and you've really got that selfie thing going! :thumb

Selfies

Welcome! Nice bike, nice scenic background, and you've really got that selfie thing going! :thumb

Yes, I am the selfie king according to my friends! No room to bring my own photographer :)

Attachments

• dauntingridesml.jpg
    dauntingridesml.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 11
Back