• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Coffee shops in Northern PA

I like to stop for a nice coffee on my Sunday or Saturday afternoon ride thru the nice, but desolate northern tier of PA. Sadly, beyond the little shop in Bellefonte, PA (closed on Sunday and in my home town), I can't think of any decent coffee shops from there to the NY border.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Mor than coffee

My Saturday, Sunday morning ride.

Attachments

• DSCN2892.jpg
    DSCN2892.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN2891.jpg
    DSCN2891.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 107
Archery fest

Home of the Archery Festival.......

Why, Yes it is. Great area to ride in. Mike has good food. Do U all do RTE= Ride To Eat type rides??? I have not read any on this forum??? The other ride groups/forums have ride to eat in every state. Some 2 to 3 a month. Great way to meet other riders.

Yep, I live 5 miles west of there. I've been riding Beemers for over 30 years and currently am on a '13 R1200GS that I picked up last fall.

A few years ago, a R11RS rider from Kane used my car port to attend a football game at the University.

A few years ago, a R11RS rider from Kane used my car port to attend a football game at the University.

That would have been my friend Rick. Since then, the RS was totaled and Rick was injured fairly seriously when a pickup truck ran into him a few miles from home. He's now riding a GS and took his dream trip to Alaska last summer.

That would have been my friend Rick. Since then, the RS was totaled and Rick was injured fairly seriously when a pickup truck ran into him a few miles from home. He's now riding a GS and took his dream trip to Alaska last summer.

Sorry to hear about the accident, but I'm glad to hear that everything worked out. Pass on my regards.

Somewhere more than 20-miles from my house:). BTW - it's a good coffee shop.

How are you doing? Not many posts in the last few months?

I rode past it today but didn't stop--heading up to Snow Shoe, 144 over to Renovo then 120 down to Lock Haven.

'97 r1100rt

I like to stop for a nice coffee on my Sunday or Saturday afternoon ride thru the nice, but desolate northern tier of PA. Sadly, beyond the little shop in Bellefonte, PA (closed on Sunday and in my home town), I can't think of any decent coffee shops from there to the NY border.

Any suggestions?

HI, There is a bagel shop in Edinboro,Pa They usually have a few different coffee flavors along with excellent bagels (sandwiches [made with bagels of course] and soups). I'm pretty sure they close at 3pm. Although I just called them (2:20pm) ,their websight said they're open until 4, no answer. Located on Rt 6n. west of the center stoplight in town. 6n & 99. From there go North to Wattsburg, Pa. Hop on Rt.474 into N.Y (southern tier) it's a beautiful curvy,rolling hills kind of road. The last time I was on it, it was newly paved. I hope it's still in good shape. Google it and have fun. Ride safe.

Last edited:
Back