• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Yankee Beemers off line for maintenance.

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
For all of those that follow the YB forum, we want to let you know that it's off line for some maintenance.
I'll post up when it is back up- most likely on this coming Sunday.
Thanks for your patience. Hope to see you all back on the YB forum shortly.
Gary

YB forum off line

Rob Nye's not up to his old tricks, is he? :whistle

:ha

Hey Ian, It was Rob who signed me up for the YB forum since I didn't know how to do that at the time (and still don't :) ) and have no idea what my password might be. I have never signed out since I am not sure if I could get back in. Since Rob is now "in the wind" if something goes wrong with my YB connection, I'll be expecting (bugging) YOU Ian to get me reconnected. :banghead

Friedle

Hey Ian, It was Rob who signed me up for the YB forum since I didn't know how to do that at the time (and still don't :) ) and have no idea what my password might be. I have never signed out since I am not sure if I could get back in. Since Rob is now "in the wind" if something goes wrong with my YB connection, I'll be expecting (bugging) YOU Ian to get me reconnected. :banghead

Friedle
I'll help ya Mike :wave

For those following along here, while the YB forum is off line-
Saturday there is a dealer event at Dunbar Eurosports.

SATURDAY
March 25, 2017 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
BMW NATIONAL OPEN HOUSE
Join us for a fun day
As you can see, there will be a representative from the MOA on scene.
BIG..BIG..SALE (25% off) on all Gerbing heated clothing and accessories(while supply last)
Fishtail and Peach Pit racing will be here to talk about riding school for the street and the track.
Super Savings on Schuberth helmets. Bring in an old helmet and we will take $100.00 off the price of a new Schuberth helmet. (some restrictions apply)
John from "The Best Rep" will be here to answer any of your questions on the LS2 helmets and Moto-Skiveez. He might even model a pair for you.
Frank Florio from the MOA Motorcycle Owners of America Club will be here with information for you if you are thinking of joing the club.
Troy from Parts Unlimited will be here with special merchandise and ready to help you with anything you want to add to your bike.
Ask us about our prices on all Go PRO cameras and accessories. Discounts till the end of the month.
All clothing "smashing deals at check out."

Come and take a look at all the new models,
and special prices on the older models.
Enjoy lunch, meet new and old friends.
Dunbar is located at 1600 main st. Brockton MA.
Om

We are back up! Ken has worked his magic and we are rolling again :clap :dance
If your in the area and want to have a visit- http://www.kenspring.com/ybforum/forum.php
If you want to join the YB forum, registration is easy. If you don't know the answer to the security question, I can help you out......Send me a private message.
For those of you waiting for registration approval, or help with access, I'll be on it shortly :)
Gary

Back