• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Centech AP-2 Install 2007 K1200GT

sullycuse

All.

I just got done installing the Centech AP-2 on my 2007 K1200GT and it could not have gone better. I ran across this company, Excel Cycle Werks in Illinois on the AdvRider forum and their premade kit, specifically for the K1200GT, made this install a breeze. Not only was the kit all set up, there were step by step instructions on where and how to install and where to splice into, for the trigger, etc.

I highly recommend this kit. Worth every dime I paid.

Check it out here. http://www.excelcyclewerkes.com/index_files/Page672.htm

I am not affiliated with Excel Cycle Werkes in any way. They just made this job VERY easy for me and want to pass that on to others.

Back