• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Washington State BMW Riders 45th Annual Rally

Rally Shirt for 2017

Rally update for Washington State. The Cascade Country Rendezvous 2017.

Here is a mockup of this year's rally shirt. Grey Heather, in a soft 50/50 cotton/blend. Only available when you register for the rally, with limited supply at the event. $20.00. See wsbmwr.org for more details.

image.jpg

Voni, I'm looking forward to hosting you! Should be fun.

I know you are concerned about all the smokey forest fires the PNW has become rather infamous for, but at least right now it's looking pretty favorable for a moderate summer. The mountain snowpack is well above the norm-in fact the DOT is forecasting that the North Cascades Highway may not open this year until June. Apparently there's at least one avalanche track that's deposited 70 feet of snow on the highway.

So unless we have an unusually warm spring (always possible), we should be able to keep the fire danger tamped down a bit. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

Dan
WSBMWR President and Rallymaster

Fantastic! I love riding in your beautiful state!

Voni
sMiling with visions of mountain roads in my head

Can't wait!

The SuperSonic Helga III is already thinking of those great Eastern WA loop rides! We'll be there with bells on! :dance

Don Hutchins
Editor - The Shaft

Shaniko to Antelope then Fossil then camp at Bear Springs. Stop for breakfast in Spray then roll through the polychrome landscape along the John Day River to the Oregon Rally.

Did I mention Shaniko to Antelope? :thumb

Just a few days away

Our annual rally is only a few days away, everything is set. The only bad news is our off road training classes have been cancelled due to lack of sign-ups. Regardless, there are enough unpaved options close to the rally site to keep all levels of off-pavers happy. The paved roads are fantastic, too. We have both guided and self-guided rides available.

If you're thinking about a last minute trip to a beautiful part of Washington Stage, we'd love to see you there.

Voni, thank you for the photos, feedback, and most of all for attending! We enjoyed your company and your seminar.

Y'all are welcome back anytime! :wave

Thanks for attending

Hi Voni,

It was great to meet you, thanks for making the journey and for recommending our rally. It really is a beautiful location. Who knows... there may be a 310 GS on the shirt next year :)

Ride safe, and see you in Nakusp.
Eric

What a great location for a Rally. Really fine riding all around and great people!

Did I mention the food? I've never been dined at a Rally like we were dined!

Great seminars! A beer and wine garden! Shopping! Carousel rides! And more!

Pictures here:

https://vonig.smugmug.com/2017--Cascade-Country-Rendevous

We'll definitely be back!

Voni
sMiling

View attachment 62929

Back