Thread: Motorcycle rentals in Portland, OR

Motorcycle rentals in Portland, OR

I have a conference in June in Portland, OR, and I am thinking of renting a bike for a few days. It looks like there are several options in the area. Does anyone have experience with MotoQuest, EagleRider, or AdMo?

Cheers, Ken
    2015 R1200GS

Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Registered User jamesdavidhoward's Avatar

MotoQuest in Portland, OR

Ken asked about motorcycle rentals in Portland, OR.

Full disclosure: I've worked as a temp for MotoQuest in Portland, OR 2 years ago (covering for a vacationing employee). We try to keep the bikes in very good shape, and they are rarely more than 2 yr old - usually current year's models. Rentals come with panniers, and MQ can supply helmets and some gear if needed. The MQ location is not far from the Portland International Airport (PDX), so easy pick-up and return is offered. Easy access to Pacific NW countryside.

Besides that, I've rented from them also (but in Long Beach). MQ tends to have best availability of dual-sport or BMW "GS" bikes, but can also arrange HD or some Suzukis given some reservation lead time. Summer can be busy, so I'd encourage using the web page to make a reservation requests soon. See the web site for current pricing. The local agent - Ovi Puia hails from Romania, and has lots of experience riding all throughout the Pacific Northwest.
    James D. "Jim" Howard jhoward@alumni.caltech.edu

I knew that! Since I couldn't provide any past posts on Oregon and these companies specifically, I found past posts about the companies.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!