• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Missing MOA Getaways

The February 2017 BMW ON listed 11 MOA Getaways for 2017 and promised that contact information would be available in the March issue. The March issue has the information for eight of the events, but the events in Muskoka, Ontario (June 9 - 11); Warren, Vermont (September 8 - 10); and Panorama, British Columbia (dates TBD) are missing. Have these events been cancelled, or are they still in the planning stage?

Karl -

I've been watching these links/events to update the forum area I created for them. As for the Ontario event, I had a PM contact asking about it. I hope it's OK to mention this, but I referred the question to Ted Moyer and he told me that the Ontario event will likely not be held this year, but looking ahead to 2018. As for the others, I have no information yet...again, I'm watching the links on the MOA homepage.

Have a look further down the page in this forum. You will see threads (closed) for the events you are asking about. The threads are in the "announcement" phase and will be opened when more info is available.
HTH.
Gary

Gary,

I saw the announcement threads. But the events in question don't even show up on the MOA Events page. A simple "Still in planning" announcement in the March ON would have avoided a lot of questions.

Ontario Getawayy

Cancelled due to problems in getting information from the US. as it takes longer to set things up in Ontario and one needs to know who to get answers from.

Cancelled due to problems in getting information from the US. as it takes longer to set things up in Ontario and one needs to know who to get answers from.
I take it that You cancelled?.......Not the event.
Things read kinda funny when they hit the screen.
OM

The minutes from the January 21 Board meeting (yeah, pretty far behind the times) shown in the May ON still shows the Panorama BC event as TBD across the board. And nothing listed on the MOA homepage either. But one has to think that if the details haven't been worked out yet, and with the end of the riding season in Canada looming larger and larger all the time, I wonder if there's time to make this one work. :dunno

Back