• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Woodchucks?

Yep. They're chucking wood in the stove right now. :ha

I know a couple of real nice woodchucks from Belmont. Hi guys.

Woodchucks in Vermont

Be careful - Woodchucks are a cagey lot.

If you ask any of the woodchucks for directions they will carefully thing it over and then declare

Aaaayaah - But you can't get there from here.
:brad

humor1.htm

Woodchucks

KBasa said:
Yep. They're chucking wood in the stove right now. :ha

I know a couple of real nice woodchucks from Belmont. Hi guys.

How much wood could a woodchcuck chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Ground Hog

dataman said:
How much wood could a woodchcuck chuck - if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

About as much as a ground hog could grind, if a ground hog could grind ground.

(Must be winter where you are too... eh?)

Winter

It's winter here. But come this July we will have at least 7 days of good weather for the rally.

I had me a 6-pack of woodchucks because of this thread. I forgot how good the granny smith variety were. now if only I didn't have to close one eye to read the monitor.

Wait'll they get Stowford Press in the US, Woodchuck will go out of business.

Rally.........

dataman said:
It's winter here. But come this July we will have at least 7 days of good weather for the rally.

OLD FARMER'S ALMANAC 2006-- July 2006: 19-22 Heavy thunderstorms, warm. 21-24 Sunny, cool. Hope their wrong about 19-22nd, of course I have never seen a weatherman be right from my area TV stations. :banghead

These woodchucks?

I think he meant these woodchucks...mmmmm

Attachments

• WC-Amber-6-Pack.jpg
    WC-Amber-6-Pack.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 56
Back