• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Great deals on Adventure luggage for GS

Visian

look out!!!
Here's quick info about a serious discount on BMW luggage for adventure riders.

All of the details are at your dealer (theorietically :ha )

The following are screen captures from a brochure that you fill out to get the discount from your dealer.

BMW_Luggage_1-XL.png

BMW_Luggage_2-XL.png
BMW_luggage_3-XL.png

BMW_Luggage_5-XL.png
BMW_Luggage_4-XL.png

BMW_Luggage_6-XL.png
BMW_Luggage_7-XL.png

Last edited:
I wonder if you can stack the rebate on top of a dealer discount when buying a new GS?
I could not tell in the wording.

I'd bet not Lee. I purchased a '16 GS last September, then received two discount coupons from BMW. One was $75. off a purchase of $300.00 or more in BMW clothing, the other $100.00 off $600.00 or more in Genuine BMW accessories. Neither could be used in connection with any other discount...couldn't even be purchased online. Had one dealership tell me they would not accept coupons (Indianapolis BMW - not sure why, they just said they just participate), but did use clothing one at Grand Rapids dealership. Appeared dealer had to submit transaction papers, including copy of receipt to get reimbursed.

BMW must be getting ready to introduce a new line of mounts and bags on some or all future year models...cleaning out old inventory. Just like the change in oil filter when they went to LC on R models...yet I've had more than one newer model delivered with old filter from the factory. Makes a guy wonder...are they just after more of my money....LOL!

I'd bet not Lee. I purchased a '16 GS last September, then received two discount coupons from BMW. One was $75. off a purchase of $300.00 or more in BMW clothing, the other $100.00 off $600.00 or more in Genuine BMW accessories.

I received that same coupon a month or 2 back. We purchased our bikes in March. Would have been nice to get it shortly after buying the bikes.
Some of the guys on the RS forum received the coupon more than a year after purchase of their R1200RS.
Most everyone bought the accessories and gear they needed at time of bike purchase or shortly after.

Back