• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

"...NOT A MEMBER OF ANY PUBLIC GROUPS"

cjack

K Bikes Complex by Choice
"...not A Member Of Any Public Groups"

What is that? How does one become a member of any public groups? Not that I want to (ack), but I was looking around a bit and have never found anyone who was a member of any public groups (looking at their profiles in this forum), and what's more, can't see any way to state in their profile that he/she was or was not a member of any public groups.
Must have missed it.

Last edited:
>Jack Hawley
MOA #224

The MOA isn't exactly a secret society. Or am I missing something. :confused:

The public groups feature has not really been used here. It is a way of administering forums with multiple groups and access levels and stuff. So since we are all pretty much equal here, why use that feature?

BradfordBenn said:
The public groups feature has not really been used here. It is a way of administering forums with multiple groups and access levels and stuff. So since we are all pretty much equal here, why use that feature?

Exactly.

Back