• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Jay, Vermont -- September 22-24, 2017

As a "first-timer" attending a weekend getaway event, the bar is now set high for future events. Thanks to the crew that put it together.

Between meeting some great people, the unexpected summer-like weather, and comfortable accommodations, the weekend was simply great.

I did the Lakes ride on Saturday. Enjoyed it so much that I decided to get up very early Sunday and did the Quebec ride (thanks to Marc for putting the maps on my GPS) and still make it back to Boston for the last quarter of the Patriots game.

Looking forward to more next spring.

I totally agree! This was also my first MOA getaway and the venue was great, dinners were terrific and we had the chance to talk to many other really nice people over the event. I look forward to next year's.

Agree. Enjoyed it immensely. Thanks to Marc and gang for all the work. I met three pretty over-the-top characters at the event, but I guess they met one too.

It’s was a grand event to me. The weather was good . I enjoyed it and will consider going again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back