• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Sedona, Arizona -- September 8-10, 2017

Agreed. 20 years ago, we would have gone to Mormon Lake and camped as an alternative to this! :)

Sedona

OK,......a Morman Lake campout it is (-:

Seriously,......it's all good here.

You don't need to stay at Poco Diablo,........take your pick.....heck, camp in the canyon.

Might just ride up from PHX on Friday to check out the attendees, and make sure there is Airhead representation. SOMEONE's got to worship and RIDE the old stuff (-:

Sedona Ariz. MOA event

A fine event (my first)--met a lot of good folk at Poco Diablo from all over the country, went into Sedona uptown & window-shopped. Rode out from Southern Calif. on the dime, back on I-40 via Flagstaff.

The Flagstaff route was better. Most of the I-10 route featured temperatures around 100°

Heading home before dawn Sunday, I climbed up I-17 to over 7,000 ft. where the temp was a blessed 45-50° :)

A thanx to those admin. who were responsible for organizing this event!

Regards,

--Radix

Back