• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Eureka Springs, Arkansas -- August 18-20, 2017

Anyone familiar with Bentonville have any Intel on what's a good time killer within walking distance of the dealer? My daughter will be with me but I'm not riding pillion on her sv650 lol

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

There's a great creek walk available right out the front door. We've had lots of rain this week so it should be flowing nicely. You can even wet your toes if so inclined.

Great riding - Low Gap, Jasper, Oark...great eats - Ozark Cafe, Oark General Store, 1905 Basin Park Hotel. About 85 participates, quick thunder storm on Friday evening, great weather on Saturday for riding. Saturday night banquet of southern fried chicken and BBQ baby back ribs with all the fixins' was excellent. Sorry, never got around to taking any pictures.

Thanks Chuck.
Did you also check out the old Cresent Hotel on top of the hill?

Back