Thread: Thread preview: possible to turn off?

Thread preview: possible to turn off?

When I hover over a list of threads I get what I would call a preview window which gets in the way of seeing everything. Is it possible to turn this feature off? I've tried searching on the word "preview" but maybe that's not the right word.
    Tnx -
    Lee
    Wilsonville, OR
    '03 R1150RT, 125K mi

Lee -

This is the first time I've heard of this. Is it something like the picture below? I hovered over the "Pure Gas:" thread and the window popped up. I may have seen this before, but I rarely spend much time hovering. If there's a thread I want to read, I click on the thread title. If I want to go to the last unread post in the thread, I click on the circle in front of the thread title. If I move my cursor, the preview disappears. Eventually it disappears if I just leave the mouse where it is.

Beyond that, I'm not sure that the preview pane can be turned off. Likely a built in "feature" of VBulletin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Interesting, I think most find that a valuable feature. Once you see it, you just move on
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Kurt - yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
    OM - thanks for your response.
    Bottom line for me: I can live with it. Just wondering if I missed an option somewhere.
    Lee
    Wilsonville, OR
    '03 R1150RT, 125K mi

Quote Originally Posted by leehopp View Post
    Bottom line for me: I can live with it. Just wondering if I missed an option somewhere.
    I only know of two options.
    Keep your cursor away from the thread title.
    If you touch the title and get the pop up, quickly remove your cursor.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

I like that feature, it sometimes determines whether I open a thread for further reading or if I move on.