• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Fairbanks moto storage for June '17

rickatsf

Hi fellas,

Looking for secure indoor storage for my moto (and gear) in Fairbanks this June (and first week of July), any recommendations?

Would be nice to have access to a power outlet as well, but not necessary. Will pay for storage of course.

Thank you.

Rick

Hi fellas,

Looking for secure indoor storage for my moto (and gear) in Fairbanks this June (and first week of July), any recommendations?

Would be nice to have access to a power outlet as well, but not necessary. Will pay for storage of course.

Thank you.

Rick

You should PM AKBeemer. He used to live there and may have good ideas for you to consider.

First time in a long time that anyone has opined that there is even a remote possibility that I could have a good idea. :thumb

First time in a long time that anyone has opined that there is even a remote possibility that I could have a good idea. :thumb

:ha

How about that pic of the student housing self made stairwell storage I thought you posted before...secure and power nearby:banghead

Back