Thread: Fairbanks moto storage for June '17

Fairbanks moto storage for June '17

Hi fellas,

Looking for secure indoor storage for my moto (and gear) in Fairbanks this June (and first week of July), any recommendations?

Would be nice to have access to a power outlet as well, but not necessary. Will pay for storage of course.

Thank you.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rickatsf View Post
    Hi fellas,

Looking for secure indoor storage for my moto (and gear) in Fairbanks this June (and first week of July), any recommendations?

Would be nice to have access to a power outlet as well, but not necessary. Will pay for storage of course.

Thank you.

Rick
    You should PM AKBeemer. He used to live there and may have good ideas for you to consider.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    You should PM AKBeemer. He used to live there and may have good ideas for you to consider.

Will do! Thank you.

First time in a long time that anyone has opined that there is even a remote possibility that I could have a good idea.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Quote Originally Posted by akbeemer View Post
    First time in a long time that anyone has opined that there is even a remote possibility that I could have a good idea.

How about that pic of the student housing self made stairwell storage I thought you posted before...secure and power nearby
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait