• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW rental in Pasedena Ca

tolek

I'm visiting my daughter near Pasadena this March 11-16 and looking to rent a BMW for a few days. All I can seem to find in the area are Harleys and Eaglerider. Does anyone know of BMW rental in the area? Thanks, Tom

no BMW at A eagle rider

Thanks for the welcome! I checked the website of both LA Eaglerider locations and there are no BMW's in either inventory. But I'll keep looking,

There are 3 agencies in the LA area - Inglewood, Marina Del Ray, and Hawthorne. The one in Inglewood rents BMWs - either an RT or a GS. Inglewood is right beside LAX.

I'm visiting my daughter near Pasadena this March 11-16 and looking to rent a BMW for a few days. All I can seem to find in the area are Harleys and Eaglerider. Does anyone know of BMW rental in the area? Thanks, Tom

MotoQuest rent BMW bikes and they have an outlet in Long Beach.

The team at MotoQuest are very helpful, and Long Beach BMW Motorcycles are right next door, so you can look over all the new toys while your there.

Thanks all for the help it looks like I will use motoquest if Century BMW doesn't rent. Appreciate the info Tom

Not sure where you'd be coming from, or whether you'd be flying, but nearly next door to Motoquest and LB BMW is the Long Beach airport (LGB) - which would be much easier to deal with than LAX or SAN.

Excellent point! Flying in (and/or out) there would also probably be cheaper than LAX, and boarding & luggage retrieval is much easier too.

MotoQuest +1

MotoQuest Long Beach had a new Indian Chieftain parked out front that I was drooling over when one of their techs came out and started drooling over my '92 GSPD. I went into their shop and was surprised by the collection of older bikes in back. I did not ask if they rented the vintage iron but left with the feeling that I would have no reservations recommending them to friends.
That said, EagleRider has an excellent reputation as well.
Bill

Last edited:
Back