• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Forum pictures looking good :thumb

:thumb

forum_header_012017_(9).jpg

OM

What is Rangerreece pointing at? Love the pics.

Reece is pointing at nothing. Two years ago, before I was a board member at Fontana, I took Ted Moyer, Bill Wiegand, and Ray Tubbs on a photo shoot ride. I had just led them up the tail of the dragon and was going over the foothills parkway to get to Townsend to little river road where I thought the best photo ops would exist. No comms in helmets, as we went over the parkway Bill sees this pull over scenic view stops and sets up.. I keep going. Finally Ted catches up with me and pulls me back to the photo shoot. We take some time to position the bikes and set up the shoot. So me and Ray are the “models” and it’s like in the movies, Bill is saying stuff like, ok Ray now lean closer to Reece, Reece turn your head to the right, now point at something... meanwhile Ted, is like kibitzing and making cat calls. I specifically remember right as this shot was made Ted yelled, “Grab his ass Ray!” That pretty much ended the shoot because I was laughing so hard after that I was worthless as a prop.

The starter was out on Ray’s bike so we had to push start it every time we stopped. That Fontana Getaway was one of the best weeks of my life, I’ll never forget it.

Kurt, for the record, your doing a great job, I personally love the photo banners, and appreciate your efforts to accommodate the requests of the users. Keep up the good work sir.

Reece -

Thanks...others behind the scenes are helping a lot as usual! :thumb I'm glad that Ted provided me the banners to switch out over time...brings a little something new to the forum once in a while.

New picture

I kind of miss the pouty look on the red head!
The RS has a pretty nice look also, more thoroughbred

Back