• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

15th Annual BMW Riders Campout, Somerset Pa. June 9,10,11, 2017

Saturday Meal

The Menu has been picked for our Saturday Dinner.

Roast Beef
Stuff Chicken Breast
Tossed Salad
Vegetable
Parsley Potato
Rolls n Butter

Those that have been here the past couple of years will agree that the Roast Beef is AWSOME!

Hope to see you at the Campout.
Jason

The Menu has been picked for our Saturday Dinner.

Roast Beef
Stuff Chicken Breast
Tossed Salad
Vegetable
Parsley Potato
Rolls n Butter

Those that have been here the past couple of years will agree that the Roast Beef is AWSOME!

Hope to see you at the Campout.
Jason

hey Jason, you dont know me, but attend the event last year,,,, and it was a great outing. Campground is well maintained, and Free Fire wood!
Route 219 flight 93 memorial Highway is a great way to get down to somerset.... Hope to be there again by Sat Dinner time.....lol

hey Jason, you dont know me, but attend the event last year,,,, and it was a great outing. Campground is well maintained, and Free Fire wood!
Route 219 flight 93 memorial Highway is a great way to get down to somerset.... Hope to be there again by Sat Dinner time.....lol

I look forward to seeing you again! Please find me and say hello.................
Appreciate pre registration for dinner head count.

jason

We received our first Pre Registration today in the mail...................

Earliest ever!
Must be the 15th Annual getting folks wounded up and ready to go.

Food is ordered, camp ground secured, ready to go!

SEND IN THOSE REGISTRATION FORMS ASAP.
tks,
Jason

Menu change

We decided to make a change to the menu. We selected ham in place of the stuffed chicken breast. It's been suggested that the chicken could dry out if left out fairly quick. Of course we will also have the GREAT roast beef!!! Hope to see you there!:wave

one day /night pass?

Hi Jason, this last couple of years I have found it nessesary to leave saturday therefore not staying for dinner and camping the second night, is there a day/ night pass , as I would still like to attend your great rally, yours Jimmy:ca

Hi Jason, this last couple of years I have found it nessesary to leave saturday therefore not staying for dinner and camping the second night, is there a day/ night pass , as I would still like to attend your great rally, yours Jimmy:ca

I'm sure we can work something out for you.
Show up and plead your case with the Boss, Stacey!

jason

GPX files

I have 5 GPX files for routes that all start and stop in Somerset at the Courthouse.
I've been working on them for the local Chamber of Commerce, trying to develop a Motorcycle route brochure.
All are about 100 miles in length.
If anyone would like to try them out I'd be glad to send you the file or load it on your GPS at the campout.
Thanks,
Jason

Back