• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2017 IMS Shows (International Motorcycle Shows) - Visit us in the BMW Exhibit!

kenengelman

Hi all,

Please come visit me inside the BMW Motorcycle Exhibit at the upcoming IMS Shows: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/cities. After 40+ years, BMW North America invited us to represent our BMW MOA from inside their exhibit and promote our community to reach more potential members (while saving us the expense of our own IMS exhibit in 7 cities). So far this has been very well received in Long Beach and New York City. With this outstanding opportunity they've given us - please attend the shows and come by the BMW exhibit, say hello, and check out the new 2017 BMWs, accessories, and gear. We can then take some photos for Facebook and Instagram #bmwmoa which will expand our social reach even further. Thanks!

Washington D.C.: January 6-8, 2017, Washington Convention Center
Dallas, TX: January 13-15, 2017, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Cleveland, OH: January 27-29, 2017, I-X Center
Minneapolis, MN: February 3-5, 2017, Minneapolis Convention Center
Chicago, IL: February 10-12, 2017, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

Ken

Hey Ken!

It was great to meet and chat with you at the NYC show last Friday. :dance

Thanks for all you do. But, I did miss seeing Ted. :thumb

Hi all,

Please come visit me inside the BMW Motorcycle Exhibit at the upcoming IMS Shows: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/cities. After 40+ years, BMW North America invited us to represent our BMW MOA from inside their exhibit and promote our community to reach more potential members (while saving us the expense of our own IMS exhibit in 7 cities). So far this has been very well received in Long Beach and New York City. With this outstanding opportunity they've given us - please attend the shows and come by the BMW exhibit, say hello, and check out the new 2017 BMWs, accessories, and gear. We can then take some photos for Facebook and Instagram #bmwmoa which will expand our social reach even further. Thanks!

Washington D.C.: January 6-8, 2017, Washington Convention Center
Dallas, TX: January 13-15, 2017, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Cleveland, OH: January 27-29, 2017, I-X Center
Minneapolis, MN: February 3-5, 2017, Minneapolis Convention Center
Chicago, IL: February 10-12, 2017, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

Ken
We'll see you in Minneapolis!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IMS Show Chicago - last show of the circuit

It's been great to meet all the members who visited me inside the BMW Motorrad exhibit along this IMS tour so far... Thank you! It's awesome to hear 'it's about time!' and 'congratulations!' on earning this massive growth opportunity for our club.

If you want to come visit us in Chicago, we have a discount code in the member benefits section or you can visit here: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/chicago

Hope to see you and remember, we do not have our own booth... We are located inside the BMW Motorrad exhibit. Thanks!

Ken

Back