• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Last Ride of the Year -- December 30, 2016

jgoertz

Last Ride of the Year - 2016
Annual "Last Ride of the Year" to the Stagecoach Café, Stockton, AL. If you have the time/inclination, there's a great RTE next week. Ride on down to the Stagecoach Café on December 30, 2016, and join 600 or so of your best friends for lunch. It's a great event. The info this year is on Facebook, so do a FB search for "Last Ride of the Year".

Hope to see ya'll there!

I'm in Saraland, AL for several months. Not knowing any riders in the area, it would be a pleasure to ride to Stockton and perhaps meet a few. -mn2whls

rwluoma

I plan on riding down myself. I think we'll have a good group from Alabama and Florida this year. PM meet if you need contact information to get connected with the group.

I'm in Saraland, AL for several months. Not knowing any riders in the area, it would be a pleasure to ride to Stockton and perhaps meet a few. -mn2whls

I'm up in the Montgomery area and I'm planning on being there also. I would love to link up with some more riders from the southern part of the state

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like weather may be the best we've had for years! Cool (in the 40's), but sun and no rain in the forecast as I type this. See you @ the Stagecoach!

Looks like we will all be linking up west of I65. I'll be riding over With Jim Kalahan. Looking forward to it.

We have been riding in Florida since Christmas and worked our way home via the Stagecoach this morning. Missed the Alabama Club, as we checked out around 10:00 am when the straight pipe, leather fringed cruser crowd started to wobble in :). There wasn't a cloud in the sky, so I figured our Club would show up :whistle. Missed seeing all y'all .

The, "I'm surprised Gail isn't here." Conversation did surface in the parking lot circle conversation briefly, and then someone saw a squirrel and the conversation changed. Sorry we missed ya.
IMG_0523.jpg

We have been riding in Florida since Christmas and worked our way home via the Stagecoach this morning. Missed the Alabama Club, as we checked out around 10:00 am when the straight pipe, leather fringed cruser crowd started to wobble in :). There wasn't a cloud in the sky, so I figured our Club would show up :whistle. Missed seeing all y'all .

Yep, the weather was pretty darn good, tho' cold at ride start (25 degF). We arrived just a bit past 11am today, looked for you and Paul, decided you had probably left before the "LPSL" crowd arrived in force (that's what ear plugs are for, Gail!).

Til next time!

c5d748118425d87764fee4300c0a1e2c.jpg
11963e85edc96effbc2d2903312bf935.jpg
eb6b32643deb858a2611e262a4d64f4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back