• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

In the New England Area the 28th of January, 2017 and like some off road candy?

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
2016 NETRA EXPO AND AWARDS BANQUET

I've been to this (the trade show part- bikes & gear) and it has been a good take. :burnout There has been local BMW dealers in the past...Razee is close by.

January 28, 2017 at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick Rhode Island

Crowne Plaza
801 Greenwich Avenue
Warwick, RI 02886
(401) 732-6000

Schedule 9:00 – 4:00 PM – NETRA Expo – Awesome vendors! Come support the companies that support us! 10:00 AM – NETRA Annual Meeting 12:00 – 1:30 PM – Pee Wee Banquet (Reservations required) 5:30 – 6:30 PM Cocktail Hour 6:30 – 7:30 PM – Awards Banquet Dinner (Reservations required) 7:30 PM – Awards Presentations 9:30 – 12:00 Midnight –…

Read More http://www.netra.org

WP-NETRA1.jpg

OM

Worth the trip! :thumb
The hotel complex is massive along with being clean, neat and orderly. Lots of bikes including some vintage such as BSA and Penton's.
Jay from Wagner's was there with Husky's and KTM's. Razee was there. Big Orange had a dominating presence in general. Not much for miscellaneous accessories but even an enclosed trailer vendor was there with 5 trailers for sale.
Glad I made the drive.
OM

Back