• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Help, please

rjc_bmw

FIXED. Help, please

Today, I go to post a reply msg and my screen looks like the attached. Can't seem to figure out why or how to get it back. Any ideas?

MOAforum.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's pretty weird! Can't say as I've seen that before. I'm assuming you've been able to come to the forum and post before with no problems. Since you posted this message, have things corrected themselves?

I'd suggest two things. One would be to go to the lower left hand corner of the main forum screen and try a different skin. Second, I'd suggest logging off the forum, then logging back again. Hopefully one of those two will remedy the situation. Let us know.

Thank you

And SKINS it is. :dance

I had tried all the other and then some before asking for help.

All's good again in MOA world.

Thank you.

That's great!!! Can you remember which skin you were using that caused the problem? I'd like to track that down.

Found it. It was the skin labeled "R1150RS". I'll have to track down what's wrong with it...at a minimum, I can turn it off so it can't be used.

I think it's fixed. Let me know!!

Update...found several others with the same problem. I used the same fix for all.

Back