• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tank bag for K1300 GT

Unless it is only 5 inches wide a tank bag might intefere with handlebar controls. I had this issue today, in fact.

It is operator error whem a tank bag and controls interact. Learn the bike. You will be fine.

I always laugh at my wing woman's honking horn at full left lock sitting at the gas pump:brow...her 1150 more so than the 1200 with same magnetic bag...y'all remember those right? I think she does it to entertain me:stick

I always laugh at my wing woman's honking horn at full left lock sitting at the gas pump:brow...her 1150 more so than the 1200 with same magnetic bag...y'all remember those right? I think she does it to entertain me:stick

Left is funny and draws attention. Right, not so much....when the engine dies as you're executing that parking-lot right-hander. :uhoh

DAMHIKT

Best,
DG

Bags Connection Trial bag

I have a bags Connection Trial bag on my '09 GT. Just right. If anything ,it's a tick on the small side but I'm adjusting.
Good map window and interior mesh compartments to hold the small widgets and change. Highly recommended.

Old thread that I started. I finally found a bag that works for me. A friend had a new City bag that was giving him grief with the quick disconnect, so he gave it to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 52
Back