Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: On my bumper

  1. #1
    Registered User donbmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Monroe La.
    Posts
    545

    On my bumper

    This was on my bumper all the way from Dallas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1975 R90/6, 1980 and 1982 R65, 2015 Ural Patrol, 1959 TR3A Triumph Car

  2. #2
    Curmudgeon At Large Bobmws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Astatula, FL
    Posts
    1,295
    Nice!

  3. #3
    Registered User jek_ict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    104
    Did she scream "Let me in!" the whole way?


    https://youtu.be/NH7gWP9384k?t=18s
    Last edited by jek_ict; 12-03-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Add link
    ~Jason

  4. #4
    Registered User gfspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    696
    That is so cool!!!

    I think that a URAL M70 is going to be my next (and last?) motorcycle. If I am on a bike with a sidecar I won't fall over when I stop at an intersection.
    2015 R nineT

  5. #5
    FUKENGRUVEN SURVIVOR akbeemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    THE BIG SKY
    Posts
    6,379
    Quote Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
    That is so cool!!!

    I think that a URAL M70 is going to be my next (and last?) motorcycle. If I am on a bike with a sidecar I won't fall over when I stop at an intersection.
    The bike with a sidecar will not fall over, but you???? Well, that is still a possibility.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbeemer View Post
    The bike with a sidecar will not fall over, but you???? Well, that is still a possibility.
    Oh, you are so cheery and helpful today.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riggins, ID
    Posts
    282
    The funny thing is when you first start riding a hack and find yourself still putting your foot down when you come to a stop, or switching back to your solo bike and not putting your foot down.

    Gary Phillips - #6322
    Wildland Firefighter, Retired, Riggins, ID
    Heartland Moto Locos BMW Riders
    '77 R100/7 Dirt Hack, '83 R80ST, '85 K100RS w/EML, '00 R1100RS

  8. #8
    Registered User GTRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nibley, UT USA
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by 6322 View Post
    The funny thing is when you first start riding a hack and find yourself still putting your foot down when you come to a stop, or switching back to your solo bike and not putting your foot down.

    Did Arte Johnson ride a BMW on Laugh In?

    Showing my age here...

    That's a nice looking rig!
    DG
    DGerber
    1983 R80ST -- 1988 R100GS "Bee"-- 2004 K1200GT w/Hannigan S/C -- 2010 K1300GT
    BMWMOA#52184, AMA#271542, IBA#138

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •