• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from Western North Carolina

jsanderson

I'm a new member from Bethel, North Carolina. I have a 2016 R1200RT. I'm a returning biker after a 30 year hiatus. I'm loving my BMW and I'm looking forward to getting involved with this community.

East?? West??

Hey, jsanderson!! Welcome back. You've been gone WAY too long. I did the very same thing. Never knew how much I missed it. Been trying to catch up for the last 6 months and wondering WHY did I do THAT.

Not to be picky, but isn't Bethel in Eastern NC, east of Tarboro?? You probably were just wishing you were in Western NC, the world's largest collection of superb motorcycling roads and scenery.

We found a free map of Western NC, "Motorcycle Touring Map" while riding around up there over the summer. It's available in lots of shops and restaurants in the area, and on line at wildrides.info. All the named roads, Dragon's Tail, Copperhead Rd, etc. He has a bunch of maps for different areas of the country.

Lowndes

I'm definitely in Western NC. My house is about one mile from the intersection of Hwy 276 and Hwy 110 in the little community of Bethel in Haywood County. I'm right in the heart of those superb motorcycling roads. Definitely love that about where I live!

Back