• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Relocating to Wilmington, NC

roy_reuter

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to the MOA, and Das Rally was my first event. I had a great time and met some fantastic people. Now I am relocating to Wilmington, NC and I was hoping to meet some more great folks in the area, as I don't know a single sole down there. I would love to make new friends and maybe get a lay of the land from locals. I should be all settled in the new house in January.

Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to the MOA, and Das Rally was my first event. I had a great time and met some fantastic people. Now I am relocating to Wilmington, NC and I was hoping to meet some more great folks in the area, as I don't know a single sole down there. I would love to make new friends and maybe get a lay of the land from locals. I should be all settled in the new house in January.[/

CCBMW on Facebook

Good place to start if you are going to ride inland you might join the Tarheels Travelers and if doing the Mountains the Asheville BMW GROUP is a good one. I would say a number of us are members of multiple clubs. If I can help message me, I am in Raleigh but come to the coast frequently. Wilmington is great and would have retired there except the airport is lacking the flights I needed and RDU has plenty of flights. Good luck.....I hate moving!

All three clubs are on Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks John... I will check into the other groups you mentioned. I appreciate the heads up.

I currently live in Charlotte, NC and ride up to the mountains most weekends. I am looking forward to exploring some new Carolina places.

Just saw your post

I relocated to southport nc 3 years ago. If you havent already found out, Coastal Carolina BMW Riders is in wilmington and we meet once a month for dinner and once a month or more for group rides. Great group.
Email ccbmwridersclub@gmail.com

Wilmington - Southport Meetups

Roy, et al.

I've recently heard of a BMW (and more) group that meets in both Wilmington and the Southport area. I can try to find some contact info if you're interested/haven't found them already.

Back