• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW rentals in central NY

woody99

I am looking for a BMW RT rental for August road trip in 2017 somewhere near Syracuse NY. I want to rent an RT for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know a rental company in the area or closest to the area. thanks Woody

From EagleRider the closest looks like Cleveland

I checked EagleRider near NYC airports and they don't appear to have RT's or BMW's the closest I found was Cleveland home of the soon to be World Series Champions:stick Cubs fans. See screen shot below. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for and have a great ride!

image.jpg

I am looking for a BMW RT rental for August road trip in 2017 somewhere near Syracuse NY. I want to rent an RT for a couple of weeks. Does anyone know a rental company in the area or closest to the area. thanks Woody
Going to move this to the Northeast Regionals as it's closer to where you want to be.
Hang on. :bolt
OM

Hey Woody!! I have a GS Adventure for rent... but no RT as of yet. Check out www.fastlanemotorcyclerentals.com to see, or find us on Facebook. We can get the bike to you in Syracuse,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

central ny bmw rental

You might contact Country Rode BMW dealership in Rochester, NY for help or information.

Friedle

Back