• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Raising a long distance sidecar dog from scratch

glenfiddich

TravelsWithBarley.com
My newest golden retriever pup, Shot o' Glenlivet (Gilly) clearly has outstanding potential. He hails from Janesville WI, from a breeder who knew Barley well and did her best to match the personality of that great sidecar dog to one of her pups. She's done a pretty good job of it, and little Gilly is responding well to all the tricks I learned in 55,000+ miles of adventure with Barley. I anticipate full training - both to the sidecar and to meet my needs - will take two years. I'm hoping to introduce him to his BMW MOA family at the 2018 rally.

http://travelswithbarley.com/our-dogs/shot-o-glenlivet/

Very nice Pete :thumb
You should be able to add that link into your sig line area- iffin" you want to.
Keep the stories coming :dog
Gary

Love it! :thumb

I take it you like Scotch too. :wave

My son took me on a private Scotch tour last October. We're planning to go to Islay this Spring for another tour.

Thank you so much for sharing. It did bring some tears as we're still healing from having to put down our 13 year old beautiful Golden, Tucker. One thing about Golden Retrievers...don't go look at pups because you WILL be bringing one home. Ha!

Please continue to post the progress with Gilly.

Tucker RIP:

Tucker.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing. It did bring some tears as we're still healing from having to put down our 13 year old beautiful Golden, Tucker. One thing about Golden Retrievers...don't go look at pups because you WILL be bringing one home. Ha!

Please continue to post the progress with Gilly.

Tucker RIP:

View attachment 58886

They DO take a part of your soul with them...

Back