Thread: New member in West Virginia

New member in West Virginia

Hello from Wild and Wonderful WV. I am a new owner of a 2016 R nineT and have really been enjoying it. I have ridden street bikes for 40 years and dirt before that. After drinking the Kool-Aid some friends were serving, I switched over to Harleys six years ago. Wow, it sure feels good to be back on a motorcycle again. Not that the Street Glide and Ultra Limited I had were bad bikes, but the whole weekend Sons of Anarchy posers and guys who never rode until their 40's and 50's instantly becoming "bikers" thing grew tiresome. Your forum is very interesting and I look forward to reading more on here.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!
    I have an interest it rolling on down to Hatfield McCoy ATV area when I get some time.
    Any questions, just ask.
    Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    I have an interest it rolling on down to Hatfield McCoy ATV area when I get some time.
    Any questions, just ask.
    Gary
    Omega Man, I live in the Eastern Panhandle part of the state - a bit of a ride from the feudal lands. There are some nice areas to ride all over the state though. Thanks for the welcome.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar

The limited time I've spent there had me thinking- nice area with friendly people.
    om
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200