• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Belgian adventure in US 2018

David, and Veerle, here's the photo of the two of you I took during our ride together on Sept 22nd.
20180922_142322.jpg

and here is one I took of the same spot with my wife and a friend (the convertible is his and the 2019 Bullitt is mine) exactly 3-weeks later (this past Saturday).
20181013_110119-reduced.jpg

As you can see, I like the Cabot Trail. ;-)
I don't have access to them just now but will post a couple of pictures so you can see how well the foliage changed.

David, and Veerle, here's the photo of the two of you I took during our ride together on Sept 22nd.
View attachment 71171

and here is one I took of the same spot with my wife and a friend (the convertible is his and the 2019 Bullitt is mine) exactly 3-weeks later (this past Saturday).
View attachment 71170

As you can see, I like the Cabot Trail. ;-)
I don't have access to them just now but will post a couple of pictures so you can see how well the foliage changed.
It was a nice ride. We went to Muskoka and were lucky to see the colours. Nice car, I totally understand like it also with this car. [emoji16][emoji7]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950U1 met Tapatalk

Back