Thread: Elf Pegs for RRS??

Elf Pegs for RRS??

I've been thinking of purchasing some elf pegs for more comfort on long rides for a RR1150RS and am curious of comments from users of these. I don't like the looks of the others which bolt on top of the valve covers and stick out and forward of the bike, but the elf pegs look nice since they can be folded out of the way when not needed. Thanks for any and all comments

Quote Originally Posted by 04R1150RS
    I've been thinking of purchasing some elf pegs for more comfort on long rides for a RR1150RS and am curious of comments from users of these. I don't like the looks of the others which bolt on top of the valve covers and stick out and forward of the bike, but the elf pegs look nice since they can be folded out of the way when not needed. Thanks for any and all comments
    I have the pegs on my RT, and swear by them. They are lightweight, work well, and by far the most clean-looking installation of all the players. A little pricey, maybe, but they are as close to perfect for what I need them for (occasional stretch) as I've found. They seem well made and are simple to install. No complaints.