• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New guy from Shediac New-Brunswick Canada

twisted

Hey guys new guy from Shediac New-Brunswick. I was looking for some advice on some problems with my 1975 r75/6. Found some great help here on a guest account and figured I had to join. If anyone is in my end of Canada, send a message my way!!

Here's my Ride

bike.jpg

Welcome fellow Canadian!

I'm from Southern Ontario and an Airhead guy, what's wrong with your bike?

Many people here to help out.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard from a Newf living in Quebec. Awesome looking bike. My cousin had that exact same bike. He took a year off and rode it around North America way back. He still has it in his garage in Gander, NL.

Welcome to BMWMOA, twisted. That's a nice clean looking example of a /6, I've got a 75 R90S and really like the lines of the /6 bikes.

Are you familiar with Adriaan's Cycle Service in Moncton? If not, they know airheads very well and can be found at:
80 King St, Moncton, (506) 382-0262

As Darryl said, there are plenty of knowledgeable folks here that can help if it is something you want to tackle yourself, otherwise, Adriaan’s has been around for some time and has a good reputation.

I presume you're looking for additional, hands-on help with your /6 smoking habit. There's been some good advise from the replies to that thread, but if you're looking for on-the-ground assistance, Ariaan's are very capable of helping.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the BMW Owners of Nova Scotia Club (BMWONS), if you're not already familiar with us.
Forum: http://bmwons.forumpro.fr/forum

If you find yourself in the Halifax area any Thursday evening, the Club meets every Thursday from approximately 6pm-9pm at the Chicken Burger in Bedford. Also, in addition to any rides that are announced in the "Rides and Events" section of the Forum (just click on the link).
Also, on an informal basis we often have unstructured rides on Sunday (sometimes Saturday) that leave from Tim Hortons in Bedford Common at 9:30 am or a different time if meeting up with out-of-town riders. Typically we do South Shore, Annaplois Valley, etc., and every fall we do a very nice Fall Colours Ride around the Cabot Trail that usually includes several diversions from the “official” Trail to some hidden gems that our native Cape Breton riders share with the rest of us.

Have you connected yet with Marko Wenzel? He is in your area, about a 30 minute ride away you at the Little Shemogue Inn. Marko has a couple of BMWs and would likely enjoy seeing your /6 (who in their right mind wouldn't ;-).

Back