Thread: New Member from PA

New Member from PA

Hey everyone!
    Jay here from Eastern PA. Just picked up a 2013 F800gs. I've been riding a Moto Guzzi for the last 5 years, was my first Moto. Loving the BMW so far and really looking forward to some long trips on it, as well as get the proper off-road training and find that next adventure or destination.

Thanks for having me!

Jay

Welcome to the forum Jay! The F800GS should be a solid mount to get you to that adventure. Drop in a picture when you get a chance.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by jjcircus View Post
    Hey everyone!
    Jay here from Eastern PA. Just picked up a 2013 F800gs. I've been riding a Moto Guzzi for the last 5 years, was my first Moto. Loving the BMW so far and really looking forward to some long trips on it, as well as get the proper off-road training and find that next adventure or destination.

Thanks for having me!

Jay
    Where in eastern PA?
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Where in eastern PA?
    I'm in Montgomery County, thanks for the welcome. Here's the BMW:20161001_165259.jpg