Thread: Great Dealer Sales - BMW of Pensacola

Great Dealer Sales - BMW of Pensacola

I would like to take a moment and give a shout out to BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola (Adventure Motorsports of NWF). I was down there with my K1200Gt for some warranty work and started talking with Graham about how I had decided that I was going to get a GS, but hadn't found the "right" one yet. I had discussed buying used and different years, and thats when we started talking about new ones. Well, to put it like this, I rode home on a brand new 2016 GS. The guys were very accommodating and made me a deal that i couldn't refuse , or want to anyway. If you are ever in the area, be sure to stop by and check out their showroom and say hello to Courtney, Graham, Todd, and Tod.
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar

Always nice to hear of a good experience at the dealers.
    Enjoy the new ride!
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Hi Brian...

Quote Originally Posted by brianhinton View Post
    I would like to take a moment and give a shout out to BMW Motorcycles of Pensacola (Adventure Motorsports of NWF). I was down there with my K1200Gt for some warranty work and started talking with Graham about how I had decided that I was going to get a GS, but hadn't found the "right" one yet. I had discussed buying used and different years, and thats when we started talking about new ones. Well, to put it like this, I rode home on a brand new 2016 GS. The guys were very accommodating and made me a deal that i couldn't refuse , or want to anyway. If you are ever in the area, be sure to stop by and check out their showroom and say hello to Courtney, Graham, Todd, and Tod.
    Good for you! I just bought an '09 RT....come on to Paint Rock Lodge this weekend for the club meeting....J Beasley

Quote Originally Posted by brianhinton View Post
    End of model year and a strong exchange rate for the dollar coupled with BMW's desire to increase sales volume...........It's a very good time to purchase.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by xwingnut View Post
    Good for you! I just bought an '09 RT....come on to Paint Rock Lodge this weekend for the club meeting....J Beasley
    Hey man! I would love to be at Paint Rock, but I just became a Regional Coordinator for the MOA and this weekend I will be in Pensacola for the dealers 5th anniversary open house. Exciting things are abound!
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    1987 K75T