Thread: Hi. Where is the right place to post about . . .

Hi. Where is the right place to post about . . .

. . . short seat heights on this forum?

I'm planning on buying a new (used) motorcycle and selling my old one.

I was a member of BMWMOA back in 1979, possibly for another year or two since, and now I'm a re-newed member again.

Thanks,
    TdeV

Welcome to the forum, TdeV! And back to the MOA!

What kind of BMW are you looking to get into? And what bike will you be selling. My suggestions on posting your questions would be:

- if you have a specific bike model you're interested in, probably best to post in that forum area, say Oilhead, Wethead, etc.
    - if you just looking for general comments to help you narrow down the field, then I'd suggest the Motorrad forum area

As for selling your old one, we restrict that to specific places for that sort of thing such as the Marketplace for the MOA in the link at the top of the page. Of course, there are the other online options like craigslist, ebay, etc.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Tdev,
    Thanks so much for coming back to BMW motorcycles and the MOA. Things I suspect, may have changed a little bit since you've been gone. It is my sincere hope that your membership in the new millennium is rewarding and fulfilling.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 and #364
    SECMOA (BMW MOA secretary)