Thread: Hi from Prince Edward Island Canada,

Smile Hi from Prince Edward Island Canada,

Bought a new K 1600GTL, love this motorcycle.
    Explored New England states, the Cabot trail and the Gaspe Peninsula
    First time on this forum.

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar
    Welcome! You live in a lovely province - I really enjoyed riding around PEI in September 2015 and was blessed with warm and sunny weather when I was there. Enjoy the forum, there is a lot here to interest almost everyone.
    Ken Dittrick
    2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blau)

Excuses are the rocks upon which our dreams are crushed - Tim Fargo

Welcome aboard.

I too enjoyed touring PEI but it was way back in 03. Would love to get back out that way sometime.
    Ed Miller, Calgary, AB
    2008 K1200GT, 2009 F800GS
    I can't wait to retire and have a fixed income. The one I have now is always broke.

Dress for fall & avoid it AlanColes's Avatar
    Welcome aboard and happy riding, the GTL will certainly allow for many effortless miles to be racked up.

I'm originally from PEI, now living in Bedford, NS. Having lived and ridden on the West Coast and ridden in most of the provinces and many states, I feel we certainly have some of the best and most easily accessible riding in North America. There are plenty of great routes all over NA but few places have as many so close to home with such light traffic loads.

If you are interested in joining our local club BMWONS feel free to drop me a PM or visit our website: http://www.bmwons.ca/
    Our Forum is in need of work but can be found from the website (Newsgroup tab) or using this link: http://bmwons.forumpro.fr/

Don't know if you're familiar with the Bluenose Rally, but it is an FIA International Rally put on by the Apple Valley Riders, that most enjoy. We - BMWONS - host the Friday evening Bavarian Beer Garden part of the Rally by giving away beer to all attending. ;-)

If you happen to find yourself riding or driving in the Halifax/Bedford area on a Thursday, be sure to drop by the Chicken Burger in Bedford where we hold our weekly get-togethers. This winter we are planning on increasing the number of video/movie/race showings including the 2016 Isle of Mann TT, etc.
    Regards, Alan - President BMWONS - MOA Charter Club #097, BMWMOA/BMWRA/BMWONS/Airheads
    Current: '14 R1200RT / '06 Ducati ST3s / '91 R100GS / '86 R80RT / '75 R90S / '73 850 & '70 750 Commando Prev: '04 R1150RT / '81 Honda GL1100 / '77 Suzuki GS750 / '73 Norton 850 Commando

Ed Kilner #176066
    Quote Originally Posted by jacke68 View Post
    Bought a new K 1600GTL, love this motorcycle.
    Explored New England states, the Cabot trail and the Gaspe Peninsula
    First time on this forum.
    Welcome! You will find much of interest in the various forums.

Have not made it to PEI yet, but sure hope to do so.
    Ed
    2015 R1200RT; 2011 R1200RT RIP; 2000 Triumph 900 (sold)
    http://triumphantsblog.blogspot.ca/

It was windy and rainy the last time I was in PEI, but the people were warm and welcoming. Welcome to the forum.

Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!