• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

N.H. bound

rebake

Wife got a job in N.H. starting next week,so we will be East coasters soon.Looking forward to roads with curves in them.

Ed - I expect you'll like it up here in the Northeast. There are plenty of mountains, roads with many curves, and good places to eat which can be a short ride away. There are active BMW MOA Chapters in Maine, Massachusetts, and Vermont. You'll like it a lot, I'm sure.

Please tell us where you'll be living, and what you ride. You'll receive lots of interesting advice, I'm sure.

See you on the road! - JG

Thanks John,we will be in the Wilmott area,wife will be working in Warner school.We have a son there and one in Epping.I will be either bringing my 2013 gs12 or buy a klr out there.

NH bound

Welcome to New England. Check out the Yankee Beemers, by far the largest and most active club in the area. Why would anybody not want to be a part of a club whose operating motto is "YB Normal?" :dance

Yesterday

Made it here on Monday.Rode the gs around some today,think I will do it again tomorrow....

Welcome to NH!

Wilmot is a great spot as a base. A good loop is 4 west, 118 north, 112 west, 302 west, 110 VT south, 14 west, 107 west, 12 south through Barnard and Hartland into NH, then back home.

Another is go east on 112 at the 118 split (The Kancamagus Hwy), north on Bear Notch Hwy to Bartlett, 302 east (or West Side Rd) into N. Conway, find Hurricane Mountain Rd east out of Intervale, then you have options to go south and back west to home, or go north to 113 through Evans Notch, and back west to home.

Enjoy!

Rode a lot of that a few weeks ago and had a great time. Go to the top of Mt Washington if you get the chance too.

Maines a lot of fun

It's easy to cut over from New Hampshire to Maine. While New Hampshire doesn't have a lot of coast line, Maine's coastline is incredible. If you have the chance to ride up on Rte.1 North, be sure to stop off at Bentley's Saloon. It's a great biker bar, lots of fun and always a good band playing.

Update

I was back in Illinois last week and bought a tw200.Should be great for the roads here,but I will have to wait until the next time I have my truck there to bring it out.

Back