• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mothership moves

After taking a walk through the new car lot of my local BMW car dealership and noticing a large umber of South Africa produced 3-series, I did bit of on-line research to see the distribution of 3-series production. Interestingly, the SA plant is scheduled to cease 3-series production, when the new Mexico 3-series plant comes on-line in 2019.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160620/OEM01/160619876/bmws-mexico-plant-will-have-wide-range

According to the story, the new Mexican plant will be capable of handling other platforms and will have lower import tariffs to the EU than the Spartansburg plant which is currently dedicated to higher profit margin crossovers.

After taking a walk through the new car lot of my local BMW car dealership and noticing a large umber of South Africa produced 3-series, I did bit of on-line research to see the distribution of 3-series production. Interestingly, the SA plant is scheduled to cease 3-series production, when the new Mexico 3-series plant comes on-line in 2019.

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160620/OEM01/160619876/bmws-mexico-plant-will-have-wide-range

According to the story, the new Mexican plant will be capable of handling other platforms and will have lower import tariffs to the EU than the Spartansburg plant which is currently dedicated to higher profit margin crossovers.

OMG!!! Do our candidates know about this? Everyone, conference room strategy meeting at noon!!!

Aha! Which would be most relevant?

In either case, the comments/opinions would yield the same outcome.......

As they say..........Grant me the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to accept that which I can't.

As they say..........Grant me the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to accept that which I can't.

Everybody-Sucks-2016-sign_1462441716183_37616926_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Presidential or MOA BOD?? :)

Takes a lot of courage to come out with all of sacrelige.....of course you are referring to "God, grant me the Serenity to ACCEPT the things I CANNOT CHANGE, give me the COURAGE to CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN, and the WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE...............

Vote in November and again however many years it is from now......or will that actually bring the Change???????

In a day when herds of turkey can be seen in broad daylight and deer are as plentiful as feral cats, how could you need food?

I have plenty of goats but bringing a supply of food to get by the gate monitor surely does separate the goats and sheep.......maybe for you the game you mention is plentiful but not around here.....The tree rats, possum, and coons are around..............The real reason though is we cant talk about firearms on here.........

Surely though the PC police KNOW this is all in jest.............

Back