Thread: Marketplace help

Question Marketplace help

Greetings!
    I have posted a bike for sale in the marketplace. I see in my notifications tab that four people have written me about the bike but when I click the link to see the messages I get a blank tab. Is there a problem?

I have clicked on the sender's profile and re-sent a private message but still have not heard back. Is there something I am missing here?

Help is requested.
    CW

I'll pass your issues on to Ted Moyer.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee this morning, but I don't see the notifications tab anywhere. Maybe you can give me more description of what you are referencing? In general, when a member contacts you via the listing, it will send you an email with the message and the ability to reply. I don't remember a PM feature within the listing itself, but like I said, maybe not enough coffee yet to remember it.

Either way, I'll be glad to help. You can post here or contact me direct, ted@bmwmoa.org, 205-821-7205.

Ted
    Ted Moyer
    '12 DL650, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350, '94 KLX650, '80 GS850G

Ted: I may call you later. The notifications banner is only in the forum, not the marketplace. In the forum I got a highlighted Notifications tab with four messages in my inbox like this:

"You Have a New Message In The Marketplace
    bikenut595 sent you a message in the BMW Motorcycle Owners of America Marketplace.

Click here to view it and reply"

Using the Hyperlink (click here) it takes me to a blank webpage.

That's the issue. I am guessing four people have tried to contact me about a posted bike but can't get back to them.
    Thanks for your help.