• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Moto Mouth Moshe Episode #4 - Dainese D-Crust Plus Rain Suit Review

moshe_levy

Hi Guys-

Here's my new review of the Dainese D-Crust Plus. Print version is due out in next month's Motorcycle Consumer News. Please let me know what you think!

-MKL

On the one hand, I prefer the Olympia rain gear, as it's over-sized (I'm not exactly what you would describe as "European-cut!"), which makes it an easy fit over whatever I'm wearing that day.

I thought I was pretty efficient at slipping it on.

But watching your video, I learned a new-to-me hat trick. Instead of simply trying to slide my entire leg thru the rain pants (which usually ends up with me looking like a fish out of water, flopping around), I like how you bunched up the entire leg, to the waist, and then slipped your booted foot thru first. Who knew?! Not me, though I've ridden plenty in the rain.

That little adjustment may very well save me 45-60 seconds, which, in a downpour, is huge. :bolt

So - learned something new from you video post. Thanks!

On the one hand, I prefer the Olympia rain gear, as it's over-sized (I'm not exactly what you would describe as "European-cut!"), which makes it an easy fit over whatever I'm wearing that day.

I thought I was pretty efficient at slipping it on.

But watching your video, I learned a new-to-me hat trick. Instead of simply trying to slide my entire leg thru the rain pants (which usually ends up with me looking like a fish out of water, flopping around), I like how you bunched up the entire leg, to the waist, and then slipped your booted foot thru first. Who knew?! Not me, though I've ridden plenty in the rain.

That little adjustment may very well save me 45-60 seconds, which, in a downpour, is huge. :bolt

So - learned something new from you video post. Thanks!

Oh yeah, rolling up the pant leg is definitely a time-saver! Glad you liked the vid - hope to see you as a subscriber! https://www.youtube.com/c/motomouthmoshe

-MKL

Back