• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Have you got a nice story? I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
Have you got a nice story? I would hope so.
While the world continues to change at breakneck speed, it would do us well to remember a time or event that was nice- and worth remembering.
While this thread I started some time ago the thread is a little short of posters, it's not too late. It's open, and waiting for your nice story be it from the news, a selfless act from a neighbor or someone who went out of their way to do what once was commonplace, and moving more into a rarity.
If you don't want to post yourself, or not sure how to bring an image over, I'm happy to help. Just send me a PM (private message) and I'll lend a hand.
Enjoy!
Gary

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?81292-Have-you-got-a-nice-story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back